[Zope] ZODBC DA Fails to show in installed products.

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:00:39 +0200 (CEST)

RMarkman@meriwest.com writes:
 > I just installed Zope 2.1.6 and the ZODBCDA (ZODBCDA-3.1.0b2-win32-x86.tgz).
 > After unpacking into the lib tree, ZODBC doen't show as an installed product.
 > I've stopped and started the service, rebooted, etc.  There is no entry for the
 > ZODBCDA in product management, thus no way to look at the traceback log.  Any
 > ideas?
A similar problem has been discussed recently in this list.
It was suggested to activate the STUPID_FILE_LOGGER.
It may report some problems occuring during the import process.

Dieter