[Zope] Re: Problem with LocalFS

jensebaer jensebaer@hotmail.com
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 18:52:33 +0200

Ok now I placed the dtml files (savefile.dtml upload.dtml) in the LocalFS
Folder but the problem is still the same:
When I use manage_addImage (now from inside LocalFS) the new image is
created in the folder above.
I donīt no how but there must be a way to add an Image to LocalFS by using
another addimage form then the given.
My I have to use another manage function?
Or is there a special sytax to do this?
You wrote that it works from inside LocalFS so may you can give me an
example.

Thank you

Jens

----- Original Message -----
From: Jonothan Farr <jfarr@real.com>
To: jensebaer <jensebaer@hotmail.com>; <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 2:35 AM
Subject: [Zope] Re: Problem with LocalFS

This is a known problem with LocalFS. The only workaround I know of is to
put
your dtml code into a file, give it a .dtml extension, and place it in the
directory you want to upload to. This problem will be addressed in the next
version of LocalFS.

--jfarr

"Perl is worse than Python because people wanted it worse."
Larry Wall, 14 Oct 1998