[Zope] No management interface on port 80

sudhir@earthling.net sudhir@earthling.net
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 23:31:28 -0400

I had my zope site up and running smoothly in test environment,
without a glitch on port 8080 for about 2 weeks.

I am using ZServer directly.

Now I decided to make it live, on the default port 80.
I installed Zope as root, with the command:
                  zope_dir/install -u nobody

Then I modified the start script  and added      -w 80
after z2.py and took out the -D flag.

The problem I am facing now is that whenever I click to go
to the management screen, I do not get any response back from the
server.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciately.

Thank you,
-- sudhir