[Zope] ProxyPass Problems

Baker, Dennis [sjmr] DBaker@CHW.edu
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:01:22 -0700

Never mind,  Incidentally if you are going to use RedHat's SecureServer,
they already have a virtual host assigned to port 443,  with all of the SSL
directives in it.  You need to place the ProxyPass directives in the
existing default:443 virtual host section or copy the SSL Directives into
the virtual host you create for zope (or move them into the global
settings).  Strangely enough,  any single request can only be handle by one