[Zope] Making ZCatalog catalog the results from a ZSQL query

Ivan Raikov ivan@faxnet.com
27 Jun 2000 14:57:44 -0400

Greetings,

How can I make a ZCatalog object to catalog the result set produced
from a ZSQL method?

I'm subclassing ZCatalog and replacing the default manage_catalogFind
with a DTML method which in turn invokes a ZSQL method, but I get an
error, "You are not authorized to access SQLPatientSearch."
(SQLPatientSearch is the ZSQL method). I think I've set all
permissions right, so I don't know why I get this, but I was wondering
if someone can come up with an easier way to do this.

Thank you very much,
Ivan Raikov