[Zope] tree problem, addendum

Walter A. Aprile walter@ilce.edu.mx
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:28:24 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry, but I have more elements:

in the edit tab of the management view of any one of my Articles the Id
does not come out at all. In the HTML code it is substituted again by
the mysterious <string> thing.

if I try to rename (that's to say, change the Id) of an Article, Zope
chokes with a traceback that goes like this:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in publish_module
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 202, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in publish
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: manage_renameObject)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 102, in call_object
    (Object: manage_renameObject)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/OFS/CopySupport.py, line 250, in manage_renameObject
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/OFS/ObjectManager.py, line 226, in _getOb
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
AttributeError: (see above)

It appears I have messed up the Id propery, but I do not know how.

Thanks again,
		W.

-- Vita brevis, ars longa, occasio celeris, experimentum periculosum,
judicium difficile. Attention: Un train peut en cacher un autre
-><- Eris aprueba este email ! -><- http://redescolar.ilce.edu.mx