[Zope] Howto engineer a scientific paper system

ChristianThayer@mailandnews.com ChristianThayer@mailandnews.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:47:24 +0200

How to engineer a scientific paper system

Are there products out for this, should we produce one?
------

In short, I would like to have Zope assist me in producing a
scientific paper.

So how can I produce pointers from within the text to objects holding