[Zope] Adding Products Breaking Zope

Craig craig@tool.net
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:57:34 -0400

My co-worker and I are having difficulty adding a few products to our site
without breaking Zope. Here is what is happening - after installing the
product in the zope directory and reatarting Zope, the site asks for a
username and password (when it shouldn'). Not even the superuser can log in.
The same is true for the /manage area. All of a sudden, the site is not
accessible and the only thing we can do is remove the products from the Zope
directory.

My problem is with SiteAccess 1.0.1 with Zope 2.1.6 on Debian Unstable
(Woody). Is it simply that this version of SiteAccess was written for an
earlier version of Zope and is no longer compatible? Or am I just doing
something wrong?

Later,
--
\ Craig "Cowboy" McDaniel