[Zope] frame in zope

kmail@dolphinsearch.com kmail@dolphinsearch.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:13:59 GMT

I have been looking through egroups for answers to people problem, but
haven't found any to work for me.  Soory to bug everyone.

Ok here is my problem.  I am developing a zope application for our
company that has frames in it.  Three to be exact; top, right and
left.  Top never changes, right contains a list returned from a
database, and the left need to be updated by click on a href in the
right frame, with some data from the right.  How is the best way to
perform this operation, can I tell a frame to reload a page with a
python return statement?  Or is it best to use some cookie or varible.

Thanks for any help.