[Zope] Prototyped folders?

Hamish Lawson hamish_lawson@yahoo.co.uk
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 01:03:31 +0100 (BST)

Jeff Hoffman wrote:

> I assume your aim is to create a 'baseline' site with a number of
> customized copies. If you change the baseline, the changes are
> reflected in its instances, unless the instance has overloaded the
> changed aspect.

Exactly so.

> I would be interested in pursuing and contributing to an effort to do
> the Hard Thinking this will require, done correctly.

That would be great! Have you seen Steve Alexander's reply to my post?
I'm relatively new to Zope development (though with a fair amount of
experience in Python), so I'd welcome the insights that others more
experienced than me would bring.

Hamish Lawson
University of St Andrews, Scotland