[Zope] How to update DTML built from Python level?

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:35:50 -0300

Well, I edited the file I mention below (documentEdit.dtml) and
my changes aren't taking effect, no matter what (either on
2.2b3 and 2.1.6).

(Reason: if Mozilla sees <textarea> inside a <td align=center>,
the text inside the textarea is centered in the textarea, which
makes things quite unpalatable to work with. ;-) As Mozilla is
already a lot nicer to work with Zope, I'm willing to use this
temporary workaround for a while...)

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 04:48:38PM -0700, Andy McKay wrote:
> Restarting will work (although it is not technically necessary for .dtml).
> Perhaps there is another reason...
>
> > If I, for example, edit .../lib/python/OFS/documentEdit.dtml,
> > what kind of black magic do I have to do to make my changes
> > take effect? I'd think it is only a matter of restarting Zope,
> > but that doesn't work :-/

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar