[Zope] Adding DTML Templates to ZClass instances

Eron Lloyd woodsage@op.net
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:55:28 -0400

I would like to have an option when creating an instance of a folderish
object to have a "index_html" template automatically added to the new
object once it is created. I have the template for the inserted
index_html sitting in my root directory of Zope. How can I tell the
constructor method to add this template as a DTML Method (template_dtml)
to the just created instance and rename it to "index_html"? This I
cannot find documented anywhere. What I'm trying to do is practically
identical to the option available when adding a standard DTML
Document/Method from the management interface.

Thanks in advance,

Eron