[Zope] WebOS and Zope

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:36:09 -0600

Jason Spisak wrote:

> Curtis Maloney writes:

[...]

> > Interestingly enough, I had recently been joking about with some friends
> > about doing something like this.  Simulating a Win9x desktop with ZOPE and
> > Javascript.
> >

> I don't know jack about javascript really.  Is that all they are using to
> simulate drag and drop and a desktop?

Probably. A site that does this has been around for quite a while now:
http://rive.boxybutgood.com/WindowMaker/
(It is down for a while, but will be back up soon (he Says)

For those who have seen the WindowMaker Desktop, that's exactly what it
looks like; draggable windows, layers, menuing system, Dock Apps etc.
--
"Linux: the operating system with a CLUE...
Command Line User Environment".

seen in a posting on comp.software.testing