[Zope] File upload failure. Help needed.

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 23:44:15 +0200 (CEST)

Urvashi Singh writes:
 > I am a new user of Zope. I have Zope--linux2-x86.tar.gz bundle installed
 > on my Linux machine, up and working. While I was trying to create a simple
 > page using dtml files, I wanted to upload a few files from my hard drive
 > onto Zope database. When I choose the Browse button to select a file from
 > the targeted directory and say "Add", I get an error message:
 >
 >        "The document contacined no data.
 > 	Try again later, or contact the server's administrator."
This message comes from your browser not from Zope.
The browser has received an empty HTTP response.
This usually happens, when Zope dies during a request.

You may trie to look at the error messages of the Zope process
(standard output, standard error) and the ZServer log
in "var/Z2.log".
Maybe, this gives you a hint about this strange behaviour.

Dieter