[Zope] ODBC + Zope + UNIX

Jim Sanford jsanford@atinucleus.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:19:40 -0600

What color are the chickens and what is the length in, english inches, of the goat's left rear leg? These details may be important.

Jim
----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@mail.theinternet.com.au>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 5:27 AM
Subject: [Zope] ODBC + Zope + UNIX

What is required to get ODBC under UNIX functioning using e.g. the iODBC
drivers?

Is it just a matter of pulling down the winODBC driver and making it work,
or is there some devil magic required (i.e. do I have to commit weeks,
rather than days to it).

I do have a black robe, plenty of chickens, and a goat.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |