[Zope] strange blockings

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 17:05:25 +0100

Hello Jim,

Jim Sanford wrote:

> What optimization do you have NT set for?
>
> File Serving, Network processes, or local use?

How do I change this setting?

> By default NT optimization is set for file serving. This means that if some one is making heavy use of the file serving cpabilities
> of the machine it gives less time to network processes like zope.

But, on the other hand, there is not much file-serving at all from this
machine.
I only use it to transfer log-file or such.
All other communication is over Zope only.

It appears to me it could be some dead-lock situation inside Zope or
medusa.

Best regards,
Tino Wildenhain