[Zope] Listening on specific interfaces

Pearson, Brian Edward (GEA, 056278) BRIAN.PEARSON@APPL.GE.COM
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 11:54:05 -0500

All - Have a problem which I am certain many of you have already
encountered.

With most web servers, you can create specific web server instances that
listen to virtual network interfaces on the server (virtual IP addresses).
For example, I can have multiple httpd instances, with httpd1 listening to
192.168.1.101 and httpd2 listening to 192.168.1.102 on a box where the
physical IP address is 192.168.1.100.  This is configurable within the web
server.

I want to be able to have Zope listen to a specific network interface, i.e.
- a virtual IP address that has been created on the server.  This will allow
me to have multiple Zope sites running on the same machine.  How can this be
accomplished?  Any/all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Brian