[Zope] Re: dtml-raise types? + How to hide Traceback

Stefan Langerman lfalse@cs.rutgers.edu
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 17:28:53 -0500 (EST)

Thanks... but I think I really need to raise an error:
I want to invoke the redirect in the standard_html_header,
so if I use <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(url)">, only
the header will be redirected (I think...).

Another, slightly related question: On my zope, whenever
there is an error, the whole Traceback is printed on
the error page, and this doesn't seem to be part of the
standard_error_message. Does anyone know how to hide it,
or to put it in a html comment, like www.zope.org does?

Thanks,

Stefan.