[Zope] bobobase_modification_time one day back?

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:52:51 +0100

From: <ws@gmd.de>
> That's why I didn't suggest a fix in my first analysis. I don't know
> anything about the internals of the Zope object data base (hey, I
> learned about Zope only about two months ago, so what do you
> expect?). So I don't even know whether it's just a problem of
> displaying the wrong date, or whether wrong time stamps are
> written to the data base. In the latter case, most people would
> prefer to have that bug fix yesterday. Inconsistent dates in a data
> base are a serious problem, and it's getting worse as longer it lasts.

From my tests I am pretty sure the right dates are stored. It is just the
timeTime() representation of those dates that is wrong.

However, as you pointed out, the methods that provide the representation are
a bit confused over what format the year portion should be in when called.
This,and the fact its something so deeply part of the ZODB makes a fix
something that Jim can do.. =)

Martijn Pieters