[Zope] CatalogAware, external method manage_afterAdd

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 19:34:13 +0100

Great idea!

However, no I get this error :

           Error Type: NameError
           Error Value: CatalogAware

Do I've to place somewhere an import of the CatalogAwareness library?
I'm afraid my knowledge of Python is to low to solve this correctly. Any
ideas?

Tom.