[Zope] Zope needs this (and Dynamo has it)

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 02:13:43 +0100

It is very stable, indeed, so I take that back. ;-)

There are cases where I have been forced to kill Zope processes that
have falled into some sort of coma, but I've written these off as
growing pains in an evolving product. ;-) To date, Zope's stability
problems seem to have been mostly related to fragile database drivers.

I was really thinking of something else, and should have used another
phrase -- something like "high availability". Again, I have only read
the marketing material on ZEO, the product that supposedly provides such
features (load balancing, replication). Assuming ZEO works, strike that
from my list.