[Zope] fastcgi report (was how much resource?)

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 00:45:58 -0500

I'm running pretty much the same thing except for Zope 2.1.4.  I haven't had
any of the problems you describe.  I don't know if FastCGI changed from
2.1.3 or not, and I've only been using tcp socket.  I know this doesn't
really help solve your problem, but it does indicate that your setup
"should" work.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com