[Zope] Site-Access-Performance-Problem ?

Martin Grönemeyer martin@comunit.de
Mon, 06 Mar 2000 13:32:55 +0100

Hello,

we have some strange problems with the "SiteAccess"-Product. We are
building up three web-applications on one Zope-Server and three different
domains. Everything works fine with the "Site-Access" but if you have more
than 5 requests at one of the sites the speed gets very slow and you have
to wait about 3-5 and more seconds to get back a simple dtml-document.

We made some tests with the __no_before_traverse__ in the url and found
that there isn't that speed-problem if we access the documents direct
without use of the virtual-hosting.

Has anybody the same problem or an idea how to solve this ?

Martin