[Zope] fastcgi report (was how much resource?)

Petru Paler ppetru@coltronix.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:25:59 +0200

On Mon, Mar 06, 2000 at 08:18:21AM +0800, - wrote:
> i installed fastcgi on my server and added -appconntimeout 0 (as suggested by
> ppetru).  tried both unix and tcp socket.  however, i can't get 100%
> availability.  there still exist connection failed (connection refused) errors
> and incomplete headers 0 errors.

   Strange. Just a check: you wrote '-appConnTimeout 0', aren't you ?
mod_fastcgi is case sensitive (or at least it seems so at the first glance at
the source).

> my config
> rhl 6.1, pIII 500M, 776M RAM, oct6 fastcgi snapshot, FCGIServer.py from cvs ver
> 1.7, zope 2.1.3
>
> i glanced at FCGIServer.py.  there were references of max connection (10) and
> max request(50).  will this have any bearing on the connection refused error?

   No, they are only used to report to the webserver. As stated there,
mod_fastcgi doesn't even ask for them.

> do i need to d/l other files instead of only FCGIServer.py?
> i am also considering mod_pcgi2.  can anybody with fastcgi and mod_pcgi2
> experience enlighten me?

-Petru