[Zope] call stored procedure from sql method object

Chien-pin Wang cpw@suprize.com
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 19:09:46 +0800

I have installed ZOracleDA to bridge Zope and Oracle 8.0.5 on Linux.
How do I call the stored procedures written in Oracle from
"Add a SQL Method" interface, especially when there are OUT parameters
returned from stored procedures? I have read the DCOracle mini how-to
but there seems to be a missing step ahead.

Assume the scenario:

Oracle Procedure: myProc(para1 IN  VARCHAR2,
			 para2 OUT INTEGER,
			 para3 OUT REFCURSOR%TYPE)

What should I put in the "Arguments" box and "Query template" box?
And how do I retrieve the returned arguments in the following dtml
document/methods? Thanks a lot!

Chien-pin