[Zope] Zope needs this (and Dynamo has it)

J. Atwood Jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 12:49:25 -0500

I have started a list of Pro-Zope Material here..

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/zope.html

I am hoping to add some performance benchmarks, quotes, etc... In other
words a good place to get that information that you need to submit to the
client. I would like to see something like this done on a better (bigger
scale) as part of the DC marketing, but this is a start.

Any suggestions, links, comments would be great...

JMA