[Zope] Zope authentication problem

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 11:12:01 -0800

Ken Weiss wrote:

> httpd.conf contains:
>
> RewriteEngine on
> RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization}  ^(.*)
> RewriteRule ^/static/(.*)   /home/httpd/html/$1 [l]
> RewriteRule ^/Zope(.*) /home/httpd/cgi-bin/Zope$1
> [e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=application/x-httpd-cgi,l]

Yer gonna kick yourself if this is it, but I believe that you must have
a RewriteCond before each rule that you want the conditon to apply to,
so in this case your authorization information is poked into the
environment for your static content, but not Zope.

Duplicate the second line after the third and see if it works.

-Michel