[Zope] can I eliminate the data.fs file in favor of an relational database?

John Goerzen jgoerzen@complete.org
08 Mar 2000 13:51:24 -0600

Ron_Dagostino@SSGA.COM writes:

> I'm thinking it would be better to eliminate this file in favor of an
> Oracle or Sybase database (I have access to both).  Can I do this?  If it

Well, basically what you are doing here is moving the point of
potential corruption from zope to the relational database.  This may
or may not give you any comfort.  For me, it makes me more nervous
since I don't have the source code to those particular databases, and
thus couldn't fix things if the worst does happen.