[Zope] WorldPilot IMAP/SMTP settings (was: Re: Re: [Zope] Worldpilot/Python help)

WorldPilot Helpers helpers@worldpilot.org
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 00:13:11 GMT+1

Hi Matt, Hi Jack,

What were your IMAP/SMTP settings prior to setting them to localhost?
Were they empty or pointing to a specific host name?

Cheers,
Ryan