[Zope] creator/owner attribute of an object? Mime-type of a f ile object?

Mike Fletcher mfletch@tpresence.com
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 18:35:19 -0500

I know, bad form responding to one's-own post, but I did figure it out and
thought other newbies might find it useful...  The first (trivial) problem
was that I had a typo (dtml-call instead of dtml-var) which prevented the
content-type from displaying.

"type" "<dtml-var "getContentType()">"

The creator/owner attribute can be got at by going through the
get_local_roles method then searching for a value that has "Owner" in it,
and copying the corresponding key.  I'm sure my dtml is atrocious, but hey,
I just learned it this afternoon :) .

"owner" "<dtml-in expr="get_local_roles()"><dtml-let
temp=sequence-item><dtml-if expr="temp and 'Owner' in temp"><dtml-var
sequence-key></dtml-if></dtml-let></dtml-in>"

Enjoy all,
Mike