[Zope] Is this a known bug? manage interface/tree view

Nils Jeppe nils@jeppe.de
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:16:45 +0100 (CET)

Hi Folks,

I sometimes et the strange and quite inconvenient problem that the
treeview of the manage interface gets spacing of a few cm's between the
(+) sign and the folders on any folder below the 2nd level. The result is
that the tree is quite wide. Does anybody else have this problem?

It seems to be happening if more than one or two branches are expanded,
but I haven't pinned the exact problem down yet. I use 2.1.4,
debian-packaged zope. Is this a known bug, can I help in some way in
tracking it down?

Nils

--
 "Fool me seven times, shame on you. Fool me eight or more times, shame on me."
								-- Amy