[Zope] error adding property of type lines in root-folder

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 09:13:01 -0500

If there is a 'multiple select' on the property sheet with no value
initialized, you can get this error.  This seems to be a long-running
bug with multiple selects.  At the moment, it is important that the list
(or lines property) has values before creating the multiple select, and
then you must establish a value for any new multiple-select by selecting
one or more of the items in the multiple select as soon as you create
it.  I think the bug is in the collector, but I cannot be sure.

-- Jim Washington