[Zope] Zope lockups...

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 11:08:22 -0700

I have seen a couple of people mention zope lockups on here before and
I haven't seen any myself until just recently.  (I have zope on about
5-6 machines and this is the first time I've seen this happen)
Anyway, how can I diagnose this problem?  So far I have only seen it
happen twice, but it was twice in the last 24 hours, and I'm getting
ready to roll out this app to some users.  I'm concerned!  Anyone have
any suggestions?

Symptoms are basically that it just stops responding.  The web browser
seems to connect, but it never completes the connection.  Right now I
have it running in debug mode to see if I can catch whatever it is
with some console logging.  This is on an NT Server running NT 4.0
--
Lack of skill dictates economy of style.
- Joey Ramone