[Zope] worldpilot 1.0?

Monty Taylor mtaylor@goldridge.net
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 18:00:08 +0000

--------------15E5284FD0F59A1CC1601A95

I apreciate the effort. Ryan has also contacted me offline and let me
know that the problem with the ftp server has been fixed and I can
download from there appropriately now.

Thanks alot!

Monty
Jack Ungerleider wrote:

> Note to list:
>
> I have responded to this request. I will see if I can find some ftp space to
> "mirror" the current worldpilot version.  Can I do this from zope.org? Ryan to
> you have any problems with this?
>
> On Wed, 08 Mar 2000, Monty Taylor wrote:
> > >%_I've had the same problem. I contacted the support people who offered to
> > email it to me, but I haven't heard back. I would also appreciate it if
> > someone would drop a copy in a reachable location or email it.
> >
> > Thanks alot!
> > Monty
> >
> > ethan mindlace fremen wrote:
> > >
> > > Zopistas,
> > >
> > > I'd really like to give worldpilot a spin, but the FTP site seems to be
> > > AWOL.  Could someone be so kind as to drop me a copy or let me know
> > > where I could find it?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > --
> > > ethan fremen - mindlace@imeme.net
> > > good design is as close as I want to get to ideology.

> --
> Jack Ungerleider
> The Ungerleider Group
> Creative Solutions for Cooperative Computing
> jack@jacku.com
> www.jacku.com

--------------15E5284FD0F59A1CC1601A95

begin:vcard
n:Taylor;Monty
tel;cell:+31 (0)6 200 17486
tel;fax:+31 (0)20 589 5566
tel;work:+31 (0)20 589 5517
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.goldridge.net
org:Information Innovation
adr:;;Amstelveenseweg 88-90;Amsterdam;;1075 XJ;The Netherlands
version:2.1
email;internet:mtaylor@goldridge.net
title:Information Artist
x-mozilla-cpt:;0