[Zope] Is this a known bug? manage interface/tree view

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 12:16:42 -0800

Nils Jeppe wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I sometimes et the strange and quite inconvenient problem that the
> treeview of the manage interface gets spacing of a few cm's between the
> (+) sign and the folders on any folder below the 2nd level. The result is
> that the tree is quite wide. Does anybody else have this problem?

Let me guess... Netscape.

> It seems to be happening if more than one or two branches are expanded,
> but I haven't pinned the exact problem down yet. I use 2.1.4,
> debian-packaged zope. Is this a known bug, can I help in some way in
> tracking it down?

I looked at this once and my mind got lost in a sea of table tags.  If
you pin it down conclusivly as a bug, we'll fix it.  But it never
happens on Exploder, and I haven't seen it on Mozilla yet, so I'm
betting it's a Netscrapism.

-Michel