[Zope] No resposne to valid HTTP requests.

Curtis Maloney curtis@umd.com.au
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:26:09 +1100

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Curtis Maloney wrote:> Greetings,

> So, I got into work this morning, ready for another day of zoping, only to find
> my server not quite responding properly.  When i went to the manage screen, the
> tree frame didn't fill, but the right-hand frame was fine.
>
> Hmm, thought I.  Oh well... i can work without it.  So, I clicked on the folder
> for todays work and.....
>
> nothing....

As a follow up... i checked another site of mine, and it is now showing
IDENTICAL behaviour.

The whole server seems to have locked up.

--
Have a better one,
	Curtis.

<dtml-var standard_work_disclaimer>