[Zope] Zope, Lotus, Exchange, Netscape Server

Jack Ungerleider jack@jacku.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:51:48 -0600

Greetings Thomas and welcome to the Zope list.

One place you may want to start is WorldPilot (http://www.worldpilot.org).
WorldPilot is a will handle some of your needs. Its a web based PIM with
e-mail, scheduling, address book, and to-do list functions.

What type of document administration are you looking to do? I have some
Notes/Domino experience and if that is your reference point I may be able to
help you find answers based on Notes style solutions.

--
Jack Ungerleider
The Ungerleider Group