[Zope] News ZClass Question

Olivier Deckmyn odeckmyn.list@teaser.fr
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:32:45 +0100

Hi all !

I try to learn Zope...

I have a very simple ZClass myClass.
This Class has few properties (let's say title:string, description:text).

I would like this class to have 2 methods that can render its instances
simply.

Let's say DTML Methods :
render1
render2

I've made thoose two methods in my Class :
ex :
render1 :
Title : <dtml-var title><BR>
Description : <dtml-var description fmt="structured-text" newline_to_br>

and render2 :

<B>Title</B> : <dtml-var title><BR>
<B>Description</B> : <dtml-var description fmt="structured-text"
newline_to_br>

(the examples are stupid !)

But when I call the methods from the index_html of my content folder like :

<dtml-var "myClass1.render1">
or
<dtml-var "myClass1.render1()">
or
<dtml-call "myClass1.render1(myClass1)">
or
<dtml-call "myClass1.render1(_.None)">

None of theese shows me the infos :(((((
Sometimes, i have AttributeError, sometimes Authorisation PB :(

Please help !