[Zope] Problem with Images

Jens Gelhaar, cuiod-tec gelhaar@compuserve.com
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 19:47:49 +0100

I've got a problem with the image class. I use Zope 2.1.4 (downloaded from
http://yyy.zope.org/) with Windows 98 second edition.
Let me give an example:
1. I create an image object head_1 and upload an image "cat". Everything is
fine.
2. I upload an other image "dog". Almost nothing happens. The image is not
there. But something has changed: The size properties. What ever I do, I do
not get the right picture, I will see always "cat" but always in different
sizes, the size from the last uploaded picture.
But that's not all.
3. I delete the image object head_1
4. Create a new one, let's say head_2 and give it an image "dog". I see dog.
5. But now, when I rename the image object from head_2 to head_1 I will get
again the old picture "cat".
This scenario is always the same, regardless what I do:
* shutdown the database in between
* clearing the undo buffer
* new installation
* hide the python installation dir
* delete the database

I played around with the lib/python/OFS/Image.py. But I experienced enough
with Zope thus I know Python. What ist wrong with me or the Image class.

Help

Jens