[Zope] How do you Restrict ZServer socket connections

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:15:02 -0800

ZServer does not do this interally, however there is a very secure and
popular program called tcpwrappers that does.  Your system probably
allready comes with tcpwrappers.

How to configure it to work with ZServer I don't know, but it shouldn't
be hard.  Consult the tcpwrappers docs.

-Michel