[Zope] MySQLDA / MySQLdb problems

Eric Walstad ewalstad@energywright.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:54:13 GMT

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer yet.  I am still trying to get the damn
thing to work.  I had ZMySQLDA working until I tried to run a query.  Then I
got the same error that I got when using MySQLdb.

Right now I am in the process of wiping everythin out (short of Linux itself)
and will try a re-install.  I hate doing this because I still don't understand
the source of the problem!

Anyway, I'll keep you updated...

Eric