[Zope] dtml-in iteration over a string.split

Daniel.Weber@SEMATECH.Org Daniel.Weber@SEMATECH.Org
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:59:10 -0600

I've put the following in a SQL method, but can't figure out where the count
ends up...

<dtml-in "_.string.split(tool_id)">

tool_id is a string (like 'EXP01 EXP02 EXP03').  For my normal DB activities I
use count-attribute name for the count total, but I can't seem to find out where
the count is stored in this example...  I tried getting the key with
sequence-key, which returned 1, but count-1 returns 0.

I've solved this already with
<dtml-if expr="_.len(_.string.split(tool_id)) > 1">

but this bothers me....  I know theres a better way!