[Zope] WorldPilot Performance

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:07:19 -0800

Hi,

I've been playing with WorldPilot on my little notebook PC running
RH6.1, and have noticed that when I access my WorldPilot folder, my
processor spikes and stays spiked until I kill my ZServer and restart.

My machine is just only a 233 w/64Mb RAM, but I have never seen Zope
behave this way with any other products. Running a top shows that my
python/ZServer processes are consuming far  more than their fair share
of cycles.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Chief Technology Officer              tjg@exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630