[Zope] Problems with dtml-in batch variables.

Curtis Maloney curtis@umd.com.au
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:03:06 +1100

Greetings,

I am using the ever-so-handy next-sequence-* and previous-sequence-* variables
for a batched list.  This all seems to work fine, allowing users to look
through bite-sized portions of the list.

However, there seems to be a problem.  Whatever calculates these values appears
to assume that the numbers are sequential, which, in my case, they are not.

So, whilst i get the correct number of items each time, they overlap when they
shouldn't, and the next/previous limits are reported incorrectly.

The dtml-in tag in question is :

    <dtml-in "sqlQueryHere()" size=4 start=qs orphan=0>

Any comments?

--
Have a better one,
	Curtis.