[Zope] Re: Methods in a Simple Class

Olivier Deckmyn odeckmyn.list@teaser.fr
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:24:09 +0100

Hi Alex :)

Nice to see that there is at least ONE good guy that looks at my
contributions...

So : Yes and No...

I've seen the renderable ZClass...
but...this is not exactly what I want :

I have two (or more) rendering methods ...
Sometimes I call one or another, depending on the page I want to render it
in...

I wanted to write :
<dtml-var myClass.render_1>
or <dtml-var "myClass.render_1()">

but never works :(
The only thing I've found to be working is :
<dtml-with myClass>
  <dtml-var render_1>
</dtml-with>

pas glop...