[Zope] Getting image

Jonothan Farr jfarr@real.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:05:03 -0800

> > I guess I'm confused.  I can't get to the actual jpeg image?
>
> Not directly from DTML.  You need to use a method on the Image object.
> manage_FTPget().

Actually you can get the image data as <dtml-var "my_image.data"> where
"my_image" is the name of your image object.

The following DTML will return the actual image to a browser (tested):

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('Content-Type', my_image.content_type)"><dtml-var
"my_image.data">

It is crucial that the DTML method contain no extra whitespace, though, as this
will be interpreted as part of the image data.

--jfarr