[Zope] sub-transaction in DTML?

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:40:36 -0700

"Jay, Dylan" wrote:

> > > Tell me how to get a concurrent DA on NT without breaking
> > the bank and I'll
> > > do it.
> > > So far I have:
> > >
> > > - MS SQL server - Apparently sybaseDA will work but havn't
> > been able to
> > > compile it on NT. You need certain files from sybase I believe.
> > >
> > > - SQLAnywhere - same problem as above.
> >
> > Can you not get your hands on the Sybase client libraries?
>
> Havn't been able to so far. It seems you have to have a reasonably complete
> sybase installation for the DA to work.

IIRC, all you need is the libraires, a seperate download. I have a
couple machines that only have the libraries, and work just fine. Of
course, they are on various unixen, YYMV on NT.

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.