[Zope] GUF: Generic User Folder

Evan Gibson egibson@connect.com.au
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:28:24 +1100

One thing I should point out firstly is that the LoginManager inside
the PTK isn't finished yet and the developers don't suggest actually
using it just yet.

While I said it looks great (and it does) and it accepts the admin
password it does _not_ yet have the api in place to let you authenticate
from SQL. So you probably want to wait a bit still.

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 05:33:45PM -0800, Hung Jung Lu wrote:
> OK, I went to the website
> http://cvs.zope.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ZopePTK/PTKDemo/DemoPortal.zexp
> and downloaded DemoPortal.zexp, but it does not work on my
> Zope 2.1.4. Do I need the latest version of Zope in CVS?
> The error message is:
> Error Type: ImportError
> Error Value: No module named PTKDemo

But after saying that if you still want to look at how they are going
you need to actually install the Portal Tool Kit first.
Have a look at it's install instructions at:
http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK

--
  Evan ~ThunderFoot~ Gibson    ~ nihil mutatem, omni deletum ~
      May the machines watch over you with loving grace.