[Zope] How does one refer to the root folder?

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel andres@mail.mamey.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:16:42 -0500

Hi Zopistas,
	Thank you for the answers. My problem arose because I was passing a DTML Method a list of strings: [ 'PARENTS[-1]', 'FolderA', ...]. And while I could do:
	<dtml-with "_( folderObject=_.getitem('FolderA'))">
I could not do the same with 'PARENTS[-1]'. The simple solution suggested by your answers is to just pass the objects themselves (duh!): [ PARENTS[-1], FolderA, ...].
	But out of curiosity I'm still wondering if there is a way to refer to the root folder by name so one could write
	_.getitem( 'rootFolderName' )

Andres Corrada