[Zope] WorldPilot problems

jeffr@odeon.net jeffr@odeon.net
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:30:17 -0600 (CST)

	Greetings,

	I'm running RedHat 6.0, Zope 2.1.4, and WorldPilot 1.0.4

	WorldPilot installed fairly painlessly.  I'm able to log
	into it and can view e-mail messages.  However, I get an
	error message ('TypeError') when I try to send a message.

	Also, I've noticed a couple of other small problems.  When
	composing a message and clicking on 'save as draft', there
	doesn't appear to be any way to access the message to finish
	editing and sending it, and when you do save a message as
	a draft, it displays a message with instructions on how to
	continue the message.  These intructions are rather confused,
	something to the effect of: "To continue continue the...".

	Jeff Robertson
	jeffr@odeon.net